Where are you located?
We design all our prints in our studio in Fife, Scotland.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We've been shipping our products across the globe for over four years. We confident that we can get your print to you safely no matter where you live on this beautiful planet.
- What paper do you use for your prints?
To ensure the longevity of your print we only use high quality paper. Our smaller prints (A6, A5 and A4) are printed on 250gsm gesso paper which gives it a subtle textured look. Our A3 and larger prints are printed on 200gsm gesso paper as this makes it easier to roll the paper and as a result, arrives with you safely.
- Can I get a different size of print than what you offer?
Yes. We have had the pleasure of seeing some of our prints being blown up to A2 and 100cm by 70cm. We love a custom request and will always try and meet your specific needs.
- Can I get a different colour of print than what you offer?
Yes. We love a custom request and will always try and meet your specific needs.
- I want to use one of your prints as my wedding/birthday invite. Can you help?
Of course. Once we know the details we can quote you a price in regard to your quantities and edits.
- I want to send the print as a gift. Can you help?
Of course. We don't include receipts in our orders as these can be printed online and therefore avoids your beloved knowing how much you spent on them. We'd also be happy to include a personal note or card for you.
- I need to get the print by Friday and its Tuesday. Can you help?
If we have the print in stock, absolutely. You can upgrade your shipping to premium delivery and it will usually be with you within 48 hours (UK only). Unfortunately if we don't have the print in stock then it won't be possible however we may have it in a different size, colour etc. and will let you know should these be suitable.
- We'd love to stock your prints in our shop. Would you be interested?
Hells yeah! We'd love to expand our stockists and would love to hear from you.